--------------- INFORMATION ---------------

Station-Drivers only receives 50% in advertising revenue and the rest from donations so that Station-Drivers survives. I thank some who regularly donate €1, €2, €5, €10, etc. to me and whom I thank enormously.
Thank you for your generosity and your support in continuing my passion and being able to share it.

Fdrsoft 

ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Replied by wade7575 on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1253

Hi @wade7575, @all

I think I will not get much of a difference by changing FW versions. I got the latest version installed already, and as I mentioned, I got real work copy speed of 375 MB/s over a 12 GB file.
And I also have a USB 3.2 Gen 1 port.
See also Crystal Mark below. 

Thank you very much for your time :)

I posted the message for dreaminglife but if it helped you as well that's great.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Away Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1256
Good 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

Replied by blackbile on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago #1327
Anyone has problem with Unionsine MD202 USB-C - USB-C cable came in the package? It seems that it matters how I plug into the PC USB-C slot in one direction it works and the PC recognize it and it doesn't work if I rotate the plug by 180° 
Could it caused by firmware or simply the cable (or PC) is bad?

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Away Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago #1328
Hi,
It may be the cable or the USB port which is defective but nothing to do with the firmware 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

Replied by wade7575 on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago #1329

Anyone has problem with Unionsine MD202 USB-C - USB-C cable came in the package? It seems that it matters how I plug into the PC USB-C slot in one direction it works and the PC recognize it and it doesn't work if I rotate the plug by 180° 
Could it caused by firmware or simply the cable (or PC) is bad?

I haven't any problems with the included cables myself but I did switch to longer cables because I needed longer cables and I found that these cables work with every enclosure I have no matter what the brand where I have had problems with other cables in the past and this was a bonus switching to these cables.

These cables will also last longer because of the braid on them and will also help the wires not to break inside.

vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005004852057867....gatewayAdapt=glo2vnm

Time to create page: 1.401 seconds