ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Away Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #705
Here is the backup of the configuration of the box no name

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by admin

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by wade7575 on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #706
I got a Unionsine ssd enclosure off of aliexpress that use's an RTL9210B controller and I have verified that as well,I not 100% certain but I think it came with 1.29.8.122921 firmware installed and I installed 1.31.17.102022 firmware and when I did the led wouldn't blink anymore and my Crucial P3 Plus ssd would act strange and didn't want to eject from Windows.

I then installed 1.30.21.070622 firmware for the RTL9210B controller and the led light blinks the way it should and everything act's normal.

I have more of these Unionsine ssd enclosure's coming and I was wondering is it possible to somehow find the settings that the manufacturer and be able to use those setting's with 1.31.17.102022

I looked at the dump file setting's after I installed 1.30.21.070622 just to see what it said and I was wondering if all I have to do is post the dump file setting's here and if someone that knows how to make a dump file would be so can as to make me a dump file and upload to the site for download.

Replied by wade7575 on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #707
I thought I would post this enclosure that I purchased from aliexpress and do a small review of it,I purchased this enclosure because it all aluminum and has an RTL9210B controller and the price was only 17.00 dollars Canadian funds with shipping included which is about half the price of an Orico enclosure that is aluminum.

This enclosure has a slide in bottom that go into grooves into the side of enclosure and then a single screw stops the bottom from sliding off,this enclosure also comes with a metal standoff to secure the end of the ssd instead of the rubber plug's that some enclosures come with,my Unionsine enclosure came with a usb C to C and a usb A to C cable as well.

The only one thing I don't like about this enclosure is the screw driver that comes with it it is to 1 or 2 size's to small for the screws that are included with the enclosure so if you purchase one of these enclosures be sure to use a bigger star screw driver.

I'm not going to post a link to the enclosure because I have done this in the past and because I'm in Canada and that's what my settings are set for on aliexpress my friend could not see this enclosure in the USA.

Anyone that wants to purchase this enclosure just type in ssd enclosure unionsine at aliexpress and the stores name I purchased mine from was called Factory Direct Collected Store,that store for me was the cheapest at 17.00 Canadian funds and the Official Unionsine store was 25.00 dollars Canadian.

I have nothing to do with Unionsine I'm just an end user of their product and thought I would share this information with the forum.

I'm posting the speed test numbers I got from Crystalmark,and when I did transfer of large video files I was getting 700mb's from what Windows 10 was saying.

If posting this review has violated any rules to this forum I will gladly take it down.

[url=https:// ]https:// [/url]

Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by wade7575
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by wade7575.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #708
https://
[img

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Away Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #709

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by admin
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by admin.

Time to create page: 1.333 seconds