disk Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 17.11.3.1010 WHQL

Replied by Fernando on topic Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 17.11.3.1010 WHQL

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1339

I need information if Intel Raid Rom (Orom/SataDriver) Version 17.8.0.4507 is compatible with acer aspire f5-573G for intel i5-7200U because I want to update to the latest version and I would like to ask if this version will be compatible with acer aspire f5-573G

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...8.0.4507/lang,en-us/

To be able to evaluate the compatibility of a certain Intel RST RAID BIOS module version with your specific ACER mainboard, I need some additional information (HardwareIDs of the on-board Intel SATA RAID Controller and version of the in-use/desired Intel RST driver).
Here are some general hints for you:
1. The Intel RST SATA RAID BIOS module (LEGACY or EFI) will only be used by the system, if the on-board Intel SATA Controller has been set to "RAID" mode within the BIOS.
2. In case of an Intel RAID Array you will get the best results, if the Intel RST RAID BIOS module version belongs to the same Intel RST development branch (e.g. v17.8) as the in-use Intel RST storage driver.
3. The currently latest Intel RAID BIOS modules of the RST v17.8 development branch are the v17.8.4.4671 ones (and not v17.8.0.4507).
Last Edit:9 months 1 week ago by Fernando
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Fernando.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Martin on topic Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 17.11.3.1010 WHQL

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1340

"1. The Intel RST SATA RAID BIOS module (LEGACY or EFI) will only be used by the system, if the on-board Intel SATA Controller has been set to "RAID" mode within the BIOS. .

I have AHCI mode set in my laptop and I can't change it because in acer aspire f5-573G it did not provide the option to change AHCI to RAID mode

The currently latest Intel RAID BIOS modules of the RST v17.8 development branch are the v17.8.4.4671 

where to download the latest version
by Martin
Attachments:

Replied by Fernando on topic Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 17.11.3.1010 WHQL

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1343

I have AHCI mode set in my laptop and I can't change it because in acer aspire f5-573G it did not provide the option to change AHCI to RAID mode

In this case the replacement of the Intel RST RAID BIOS module wouldn't make any sense. Your system will not benefit from the modded BIOS.

Replied by Martin on topic Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 17.11.3.1010 WHQL

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1344
I thought to update only to patch the vulnerabilities in the sata module for acer aspire f5-573G
v17.8.4.4671 where to download the latest version
by Martin

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1345

v17.8.4.4671 where to download the latest version

>Here< you can find the latest LEGACY Intel RST RAID ROM BIOS modules and >here< the latest EFI ones.

Time to create page: 0.999 seconds